I have a very hard time with this type of relaxation. I find myself picking apart what the speaker is saying, the sound of his voice and so many other things. If I am able to go past the speaker and focus in on the music I have better luck at relaxing. I admidt I am very slow to relax, but these just don't help me at all. I would much rather to have a nice music track to listen to.
Hi Emily,
ReplyDeleteVery fair statements as some do find it more difficult to go with guided relaxation as was provided in the thread. I appreciate your willingness to try it nonetheless.
Mark
Just the sound of his voice is relaxing for me. Sometimes I lose track of what he is saying but still feel pretty relaxed. You have to find what's right for you and taking directions from someone through a speaker may not be the thing for you! Now that you know what doesn't work...you can find something that does. :)
ReplyDelete