Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Feeling a little blue

Well, today I am home home feeling under the weather. I have been nursing a cold for the last week, so I would have to put my physical wellbeing at about a 6 today, my spiritual at a 8 or 9 and my psychological at about an 8. I am feeling pretty good about most things, fall is my favorite time of year and other tan the cold keeping me down I am feeling very motivated to change the few things in my life that need improvement. I am working on loosing weight and organizing my home better. My goal for the weigt loss is to stop eating anthing that didn't exist 100 years ago and to begin walking in the mornings and doing Zumba twice a week.

As for the relaxation exercise, I just don't do well with these. I have never been able to find myself relaxing during these exercises. I am nit sure why, other than the fact that I don't relax easily.

Have a great day all!

3 comments:

  1. First Emily, I'm so sorry that you are under the weather. This is a bad time of year for colds and allergies it seems. Take care of yourself.
    I find it very interesting that you have a difficult time relaxing with these exercises. I find myself so relaxed that I fall asleep the first time through. Is it because you can't shut your mind down. I do find my mind wanders and then I realize I've missed parts of what he has said. Maybe it just takes more practice...
    Feel better soon. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Emily--hopefully your cold will leave you soon. I have to agree with you. It is very difficult for me to do the relaxation exercises as well. I don't relax well. Maybe Vickie is right we will just have to try and quiet our minds. I have a feeling it may take me lots of practice. Is Zumba as fun as it looks? I have been wanting to try a class. Good luck to you with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Emily,
    Hope you will feel better tomorrow. I like the things you are doing to lose weight, becuase I want to lose weight too, but I can't control eating sweets. So, I will follow your way, it might work for me too.
    Good Luck and feel better..

    ReplyDelete